Official corporate sponsor since 2008!
Neeti Bindra, Community Investment Co-ordinator :
Connect ReadingSince 2003, Connect Reading has created partnerships between the business, public and voluntary sectors to provide a better quality of life for everyone in Greater Reading. In this time, they have brokered over £1,750,000 of in-kind support for the community.
Connect Reading is a registered charity and membership organisation that helps businesses based in Reading meet their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives, and to get involved with community projects and initiatives.
Put most simply, Connect Reading works with you and your organisation to connect you to the right people and projects, to make the biggest difference in the local area.
Other RESCUE supporters:
Business Supporters – past and present
- Markit Economics
- Reading Hilton Hotel
- Reading Novotel
- The Oracle
Community clean up teams – past and present
- Readings GLOBE groups: Tilehurst, Southcote, Caversham, Newtown, Redlands & Oxford Road Community Garden
- Berkshire Islamic Information Group (BIIG)
- Emmer Green Residents Association
- Friends of Waterloo Meadows
- Kennet & Avon Canal Trust
- Earley Town Environment Group, Early Adopt a Street Initiative (EASI) & Early Town Council
- 52nd Reading Scout Group
- Whitley Green Residents Association
- Kennet & Brunel Community Association
- Bethell United FC